Tailor-Made Medications for Wound Care and Management
Custom-compounded medications for wound care and management can significantly accelerate healing, boost the efficiency of treatments, and in some cases, be life-saving. This is particularly relevant for individuals with pre-existing health conditions and the elderly. Compounded medications, which often comprise a mix of drugs that enhance healing and cleanliness (to prevent infection), can drastically improve recovery from a variety of wounds and injuries.
Compounding introduces novel solutions to address the difficulties and risks associated with complex wounds. We offer innovative options for patients recovering from skin grafts, major surgeries, decubitus ulcers, diabetic ulcers, pressure sores, traumatic wounds, burns, and more. Utilizing customized medications, we aim to manage pain and inflammation, and augment circulation to the wound site.
Working in collaboration with your healthcare providers, we’ll evaluate your medications and create compounded solutions.
Our compounding services offer:
- Custom-compounded topical antibiotic solutions
- Compounded gels and solutions promoting tissue growth
- Compounded topical agents to stimulate fibroblast proliferation
- Compounded formulas to treat 2nd and 3rd-degree burns, improve healing time, and manage radiation-induced proctitis
- Compounded cream for diabetic ulcers
- Compounded irrigation solutions
- Compounded treatments for chronic venous leg ulcerations
and much more…